Re: WIP: About CMake v2

From: Yury Zhuravlev <u(dot)zhuravlev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date: 2016-09-17 17:21:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 1:40 AM, Yury Zhuravlev
> <u(dot)zhuravlev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru> wrote:
>> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I merged master to my branch and I spent time to porting all
>> changes. I hope
>> send patch in the weekend without terrible flaws.
>
> By the way, I noticed that you did not register this patch in
> the current CF..

Now, I published the first version of the patch.
This patch not ready for commit yet and all current task you can read here:
https://github.com/stalkerg/postgres_cmake/issues

I hope we realy close to end.

In this patch I forbade in-source build for avoid overwriting current
Makefiles.
We will can remove all Makefiles only after shall see in CMake. You don't
need support two system. During commitfests CMake build system will be
supported by me.

I need help with buildfarm because my knowledge of Perl is very bad
(thought about rewrite buildfarm to Python).

I hope for your support.

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company