Error message

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error message
Date: 2002-10-22 20:52:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have a 3rd party software that dumps results to my Postgresql database.
Every so often I get debug information saying ERROR: Relation "lines" does not exist
Obviously this software is querying for lines, which doesnt exist in my database.
Is there anyway to find out what query is being submitted to generate this error?

TIA
Chad