sslv3 connection error

From: "David Patricola" <david(dot)patricola(at)jefferson(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: sslv3 connection error
Date: 2011-03-03 17:35:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm testing an SSL connection to a remote box and getting a "sslv3 alert
handshake failure fatal" error. I put the root.crt, server.crt and
server.key files in the %appdata%/postgresql folder on my computer.

The pg_hba.conf connection to my computer looks correct:

hostssl all all 10.174.32.41/24 md5

The connection worked fine unencrypted.

David Patricola | Senior Cold Fusion Developer | Web Applications & Services
| Jefferson Information Technologies

Thomas Jefferson Universtiy | Philadelphia, PA | 215.503.1715 (Office)