Retrieving the keys in an index

From: Alex Rasmussen <alex(dot)c(dot)rasmussen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Retrieving the keys in an index
Date: 2006-09-10 08:00:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'd like to know if it's possible to get either of the following two
things from psql as a relation:

1. a list of all the b-trees applying to a table or tables in a given
database
2. given the name of one of the aforementioned b-trees, a list of all
keys currently being used in the index.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be very
appreciative.

--Alex
--
Alex Rasmussen
alex(dot)c(dot)rasmussen(at)gmail(dot)com