SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 11.7, a powerful
tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC driver or OLE DB
provider (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Access, etc). The new
version is immediately available at
AnySQL Maestro comes in both Freeware and Professional editions. The feature
matrix can be found at
Please note that before the end of the month you can purchase a Professional
edition of AnySQL Maestro as well as all other our products and bundles with
a significant discount. Details are available at
Top 7 new features:
1. Data pagination for the corresponding tab of object editors.
2. Code snippets for SQL Editor and SQL Script Editor.
3. Data import from any database accessible via ODBC driver / OLE DB
4. Quick index creation.
5. The "Execute at cursor" command for SQL Editor.
6. Highlighting foreign key columns for Database Designer.
7. Default directories for data export/import/extract/etc.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin and management tools for
MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere, SQLite,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Hiroshi Saito||Date: 2011-07-13 13:28:07|
|Subject: Re: psqlODBC 09.00.0310 and oids|
|Previous:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2011-07-12 23:27:36|
|Subject: PostgreSQL 9.1 Beta 3 Released|