Re: Postgres in government

From: "Bryan Encina" <bryan(dot)encina(at)valleypres(dot)org>
To: "'Mark Steckel'" <mjs(at)eworldes(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres in government
Date: 2005-05-19 17:01:22
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

> > So, if you have used Postgres (or know that it has been used) for a
> > government project, especially in a 24x7 environment, I
> would greatly
> > appreciate hearing about it. Ideally, I need more than just
> the project
> > name. Specifically, A brief description of the project, number of
> > users/transactions as day/week/month, etc, whatever details
> you have and
> > can share.

Wasn't the previous "Featured User" quote on the postgresql.org website from
a representative of the City of Garden Grove in CA? There doesn't seem to
be a way to view the past featured user comments, but I'm pretty sure this
was the case. He/she may be willing to provide more info if you can find
out who it was.

-b