Translate problem of stc/Scintilla

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translate problem of stc/Scintilla
Date: 2007-03-19 05:57:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Translators.

We have a wonderful design by using stc/Scintilla. However, Only "Select All" is seen
not to be able to correspond by the translation there.:-(
Then, It knows it to be no problem of pgAdmin3. I was not accepted though presented
the problem in wxwindows in the past. But, When it is uncorrespondence, the quality
of pgAdmin3 will be lowered..... Therefore, I am proposing it again.!
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1679509&group_id=9863&atid=309863

if there is your agreement. It might be easy to obtain the solution.:-)
Please visit here at that time.

any comment?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito