Re: Postgres and Web access

From: "Alan Nilsson" <anilsson(at)apple(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres and Web access
Date: 2000-11-10 17:23:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

You can use the PHP scripting language that embeds directly into you web
pages. It is very easy to use & quite powerful. I am new to all of this
and I was just blown away how easy it was to create a dynamically loaded
database driven page.

Check it out at www.php.net
The online manual provides step by step instuctions to the installation and
integration with Apache.

Also check out www.phpbuilder.com for additional tutorial info

have fun!

Alan Nilsson