Re: Added \n to libpq prints

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <sa_mokho(at)alcor(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PostgreSQL-patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Added \n to libpq prints
Date: 2001-08-18 02:59:18
Lists: pgsql-patches

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 10:55 PM

AFAIR he said something like let the language team maintain their language
issues and submit patches against current merges. The problem is that,
if you do not have an appropriate locale set up and if you edit the file certain characters
may easily get corrupt. This might not be a bigger problem for the latin* encodings,
but for others it is.

S.