Re: Added \n to libpq prints

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <sa_mokho(at)alcor(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL-patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Added \n to libpq prints
Date: 2001-08-18 02:29:15
Lists: pgsql-patches

----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:02 AM

> I added some missing \n's to libpq error output.

This change affects the NLS {de|ru}.po files for libpq as well
in /src/interfaces/libpq/, so they need to be merged with the sources.

I did patch the ru.po one (see attachment); however, de.ru still needs patching.
I guess Peter will fix it, since I'm afraid to corrupt some German-specific characters.

And perhaps if Karel has some work done in translating libpq into Czech, he has to fix it as well.

S.

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq.ru.po.patch.tar.gz application/x-gzip 1019 bytes