Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver

From: "Barry Lind" <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Strange server error with current 8.0beta driver
Date: 2004-11-19 20:40:15
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

During my testing with the 8.0 driver, I am occasionally getting
failures. The strange thing is that a test will only fail 1 out of 10
times. The error I am getting from the server is:

ERROR: unrecognized node type: 25344832

(the number in the message varies). Does anyone know what this server
error means? I don't have the server source code installed right now to
look it up.

Also, I don't see these errors with the 7.4 driver. So I suspect
something in the V3 protocol path is triggering this error.

Thanks,
--Barry