Re: Mirror how-to?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "elein" <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>, "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Mirror how-to?
Date: 2004-02-19 08:28:34
Lists: pgsql-www

The final version is online now at
http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-howto.html. Feel free to publish it,
but I must admit to starting to think that maybe we have enough mirrors
now - as I type there are 77 ftp mirrors and 49 web mirrors that are
active, and a lot more that are currently offline for whatever reason.
That's starting to be a lot of bandwidth just to keep them sync'ed up
and we know from a previous stats exercise that some of them get very
few hits.

What do others think?

Regards Dave.