Re: [webmaster] New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [webmaster] New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Date: 2003-01-05 21:14:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ugghh, what a mess. OK, I don't have root there, or ownership of the
files so I can't do anything. For now, we need to redirect
www.ca.postgresql.org/index.html to
www.ca.postgresql.org/user-lounge/index.html - if we use a meta refresh
tag then the mirrors shouldn't break.

The new version on the new VM should be completely new in my opinion,
but we should discuss that on the relevant list.

Regards, Dave.