Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>, <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-28 08:40:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc

We are currently working on the websites in general to try to improve
access to the relevant info, and rationalise whats there (the first
phase is new portal, following which I will continue sorting out the
official ODBC stuff). I (and I suspect Justin) would not like to say
where anything will end up yet, but if anyone does want to submit useful
docs then please do so - we will find somewhere for them whilst
everything gets sorted out!

Regards, Dave.