Re: Web acces to pgAdminIII?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <dhosh(at)gaslightmedia(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Web acces to pgAdminIII?
Date: 2003-09-09 08:24:47
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Dennis,

pgAdmin II supports Windows systems only. pgAdmin III will run on
Windows 200/XP/2003, Linux, FreeBSD and probably other systems with
minor work.I suspect you are thinking of phpPgAdmin which is a web based
product. That can be found at http://
<http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net> phppgadmin.sourceforge.net.

Regards, Dave.