Re: Problem with table name in capitals.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Kurt Roeckx" <Q(at)ping(dot)be>, "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem with table name in capitals.
Date: 2002-12-14 19:54:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No, 'cos pgAdmin hasn't done anything wrong. You are quite entitled to
use mixed case identifiers if you like, and pgAdmin will allow you to do
so. If your client application cannot then deal with that, then it;s
hardly the fault of pgAdmin.

> You can't really put quotes around the names of the
> tables/column when you're still in that wizard.

If the wizard you're referring to is the pgAdmin Migration Wizard, then
it will use mixed case names by default, but on the very first page of
the wizard, there are options to fold the names to lower case for you.

Regards, Dave.