SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL PHP Generator 7.10, a
freeware GUI frontend that allows you to generate high-quality PHP scripts
for the selected tables, views and queries for the further working with
these objects through the web.
1. BLOB fields now can be represented as pictures. It is also possible to
add, edit and delete images directly from the generated web application.
2. Starting with this version the software allows you to create web-pages
3. PostgreSQL PHP Generator now supports creation of look up menus based on
a custom value list. For ENUM fields (PostgreSQL 8.3 and higher) such list
is created automatically.
4. The View, Edit, and Delete command links are now placed at the left of
data columns by default.
5. The wizard window becomes resizable. Also it can be maximized or
6. Now the software generates classic PHP opening tags (<?php) instead of
short ones (<?).
Full press release:
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing complete database admin and
management tools for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2007-10-29 01:54:01|
|Subject: == Postgres Weekly News - October 28 2007 ==|
|Previous:||From: Erwin Brandstetter||Date: 2007-10-23 17:23:15|
|Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.8.0 - Ctl-V in Edit window|