Re: Still having trouble getting JDBC working

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "Corey Mosher" <corey(at)pgsql(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Still having trouble getting JDBC working
Date: 2001-04-19 23:12:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Corey,

This looks like it should work.
The only thing I can think of is that you need to export the classpath so
that it is visible outside of the .cshrc file?

what to you get when you execute

echo $CLASSPATH

The only other possibility is that you are using a real old version of the
driver. At one time the driver was in a package postgresql.Driver

try looking at the contents of the postgres char

jar -tvf postgresql.jar should list the contents.

Other than that your code looks like it should execute

Regards,

Dave