Re: POSTGRES - DATA RECOVERY

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: Alejandro Sengès González <netcat(dot)una(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <bugs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POSTGRES - DATA RECOVERY
Date: 2007-08-20 03:11:13
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi.

I can't understand the operation which you meant...
However, you need to operate Explorer by administrator authority.
It is necessary to set it as the OFF in the folder option of Explorer
'Use simple file sharing'. Then, Now you will see the [Security] tab
within the folder Properties interface.
Probably. I think that the problem which you have is clearable.!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito