Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: "David Busby" <busby(at)pnts(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2003-05-16 19:47:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Look for the files libpq.h and also libpq-fe??? something like that. Those
are the PostgreSQL headers (.h) and libraires (.so) You'll have to have
those for pg_connect to work. When PHP is built it needs to know where
those are (in path with other includes and libraries? or something else
(/usr/local?/opt/postgre)).

/B