psql trerminal behaviour

From: "Tim Joyce" <tim(at)hoop(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql trerminal behaviour
Date: 1999-09-27 21:25:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

i am having problems in psql getting my arror and delete keys to work! Has
anyone else experienced this?

Yesterday I installed postgres from the redhat rpms, and psql arrow keys
worked fine. today (for various reasons) i installed postgres from the
sources, and the arrow keys just return rubbish, so i think it's probably
not my terminal emulator (teraterm on windows nt).

I have seen this behavious on other boxes we run (basically some work and
some don't)

any ideas?

btw, is the htdig archive search working for this mailing list?

tia for help

timj