nOOB Question..

From: Herbie <herbie(at)faams(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: nOOB Question..
Date: 2003-05-30 22:03:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

Greetings All!!

I've been using PosgreSQL for less than one week. Got it installed and it
appears to be running.

Before really screwing things up, I like to at least read the docs at least
once.

Being a business/accounting type developer, I noticed that we have access to
array type columns.

In the example I found:

CREATE TABLE foo (
barr text,
doo_daa numeric(7,2)[]

);

Is this the correct syntax for create a the row doo_daa as a numeric array?

If this is correct, what is the limit on the number of the extents of the array?

--Herbie