ODBC?

From: "D(dot) Dante Lorenso" <dlorenso(at)afai(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC?
Date: 1998-03-05 20:12:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've written several times and seen others write as well, but I'm
getting no answers.

What is going on with PostODBC? I'm seeing several people saying
.21 and others saying .30a or .30b and I lately see .35... Is
anything compiled ready to be downloaded?

I need to connect to PostgreSQL 6.3 with ODBC, and I want to use
crypt with usernames and passwords. I hope I can do this...if not,
How far away are we, and If I'm on the wrong mailing list, then where
SHOULD I be?

Dante