Dear Sirs and Madams,
EMS HiTech Company is very glad to announce the next version (0.92) of the PostgreSQL Manager -- A powerful PostgreSQL Administration and Development Tool for Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
You can download the latest version from
The official release of version 1.0 is planned to on December 2, 2002. If you purchase the software before that day, you will get it for $95 only, instead of its full price in $135. Buy now and save your money!
What's new in version 0.92?
1. PostgreSQL v7.1 support added.
2. Fixed bug with program (server) hanging on trying to create or drop database with active connection existing.
3. The Access Violation error occasionally displayed on exit does not appear any more.
4. Fixed bug with displaying function DDL.
5. The Rule Editor and the Trigger Editor displayed system tables in the table list even if 'Show system objects' was unchecked.
6. External Length is set VARIABLE by default in the Type Editor now.
7. The server version is added to the active database hint.
8. For objects that can't be edited 'Read only' is displayed in the window caption.
9. What's new item is added to the Help menu.
10.Some other corrections and bugfixes.
What is the PostgreSQL Manager?
EMS PostgreSQL Manager provides you powerful and effective tools for PostgreSQL Server administration and objects management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to create/edit all PostgreSQL database objects in a most easy and simple way, run SQL scripts, manage users and administrate user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract or print metadata, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs and many more services that will make your work with the PostgreSQL server as easy as it can be...
We hope you'll enjoy working with our software.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech development team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Verger Nicolas||Date: 2002-11-12 09:52:53|
|Subject: RE : Stability problems|
|Previous:||From: Tara Piorkowski||Date: 2002-11-08 17:19:16|
|Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL v7.3b5 Packaged for Testing ...|