[i18n] German error messages for JDBC

From: Andre Bialojahn <ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [i18n] German error messages for JDBC
Date: 2005-01-15 20:00:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi, again.

Since my mail bounced back to me (size limit exceeded), I've uploaded
my .po-file to the following location:
<http://home.arcor.de/multimant/andre.bialojahn/other/de.po>

Maybe you should think about loosing the restrictions a bit. 40k
seems to me more appropriate.

Please drop me a line when you successfully downloaded it, or even
when you're having problems getting the file.

Regards,
André