Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables

From: <terry(at)ashtonwoodshomes(dot)com>
To: "'Greg Campbell'" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>, "'Randall Smith'" <randall(at)tnr(dot)cc>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables
Date: 2004-12-22 19:49:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I may come off sounding harsh (but I don't care): If you use the right tool for the job, you might
find your job easier.

If you want to map schema, use a schema mapping tool. There are lots of them out there. Case
Studio is an example of one that works with Postgres (casestudio.com). And no, I don't work for
casestudio. I don't even use it (it only runs on windows, which I try to avoid crashing, er,
using).

BTW
I don't use Word to map schema.
I don't use Outlook to draw images.
And I don't scrub my floors with a toothbrush.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com
Fax: (416) 441-9085