Re: Encryption.

From: "Peter Galbavy" <peter(dot)galbavy(at)knowledge(dot)com>
To: "Grant" <grant(at)conprojan(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Encryption.
Date: 2001-04-10 07:48:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Perhaps the first question you should be asking and answering is who/what
are you trying to protect your data from ? Are you try to stop unauthorised
people seeing it ? Changing it ? Adding to it ? What ?

Once you do that, the solution tends to direct itself.

rgds,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd.