I cant' configure ODBC

From: "Tamara D(dot) Blum" <tblum(at)jus(dot)gov(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I cant' configure ODBC
Date: 2001-08-23 19:03:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi, i'm new in postgresql and i'm trying to configure the ODBC driver to access postgresql from Access and StarOffice.
I downloaded an ODBC driver from internet and when i try to connect postgresql it ask me for a servername and i have installed it with CygWin in the same computer i try to access.

I read a chapter about ODBC in postgresql documentation, but there are some files i don't have in my installation.

Can anyone explain me how to install and configure ODBC ?

Thanks
Tamara.