link to Jsp

From: "Shavonne Marietta Wijesinghe" <shavonne(dot)marietta(at)studioform(dot)it>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: link to Jsp
Date: 2008-03-27 14:47:51
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello

I'm trying to connect to my postgresql db from a JSP page but my db is on one computer and the jsp in another..

Has anyone done something like this before??

private synchronized Connection getConnection() throws ClassNotFoundException,
SQLException {
final String DRIVER = "org.postgresql.Driver";
final String URL = "jdbc:postgresql:FormAjax";
final String USERNAME = "postgres";
final String PASSWORD = "form";

Class.forName(DRIVER);

return DriverManager.getConnection(URL, USERNAME, PASSWORD);
}

Thanks

Shavonne Wijesinghe