Re: Access to Pgsql

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access to Pgsql
Date: 2001-01-10 18:38:15
Lists: pgsql-php

Copy is quickest/dirtiest way.

but as the other person mentioned, you can code to do it also. Either make
an Access module that copies data over or make a separate application that
reads the access tables and copies itover.

You'll get a lot more help on this on the postgresql interfaces list. I'm
sure the vast majority of the people on this list use PHP, not access (as
the list name reflects).

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company