Request to code on pgAdmin II

From: Bryan Cross <bryan(at)tresperros(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request to code on pgAdmin II
Date: 2001-08-12 15:53:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi folks,

This is my first ever effort at participating in an open-source project, so
please forgive my naivete. I'd like to work on one of the issues listed in
the To Do list, specifically import wizards (say from Oracle, Access, and/or
mySQL), and the Projects/Version control issues.

I need some help, though, in understanding exactly what we're supposed to do.
Is there anything analagous to a spec floating around to help me understand
what functionality is desired? Also, are we standardized on VB6? etc. etc.

If there's a developers handbook, FAQ, or something like that I would be very
grateful if someone could point me to it ;)

Also, I can't seem to find this newsgroup on any news server... any hints?

Thanks to all of you for your help ;)

Bryan Cross