This is primarily a bugfix release, fixing some difficulties with the -2.PGDG
release. Including the '.' people complained about. If you have the
previous 7.1.2-2.PGDG set, and didn't use the createlang script, or the
regression tests, you don't need to upgrade. For the createlang script, change
the line defining PGLIB=/usr/lib to /usr/lib/pgsql. Sets prior to the
7.1.2-2.PGDG set need upgrading.
* Wed Jun 13 2001 Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org> <lamar(at)postgresql(dot)org>
- patchset update for pg_regress.sh
- can the dot in the release -- confused too many people and some programs.
- updated README.rpm-dist
- updated patch to 7.1.2, fixing some places where /usr/share/pgsql
-- was still being used where /usr/lib/pgsql was intended.
- PGLIB now set to /usr/lib/pgsql -- initdb doesn't use it to find the bki's.
* Tue Jun 12 2001 Trond Eivind Glomsrd <teg(at)redhat(dot)com>
- Run chkconfig --add on server install
- Move the prereqs on useradd on chkconfig to the server package
- don't disable the %%clean section
README.rpm-dist is much improved.
A set for Red Hat 7.0 is uploading right now, and 6.2 and 7.1 sets are up.
/pub/binary/v7.1.2/RPMS on your favorite mirror.
WGCR Internet Radio
1 Peter 4:11
pgsql-ports by date
|Next:||From: guard||Date: 2001-06-14 14:32:35|
|Subject: install on cygwin error|
|Previous:||From: Henshall, Stuart - WCP||Date: 2001-06-13 09:36:19|
|Subject: RE: Very urgent|
pgsql-general by date
|Next:||From: David Wall||Date: 2001-06-14 04:01:08|
|Subject: Re: Vacuum analyze in 7.1.1 |
|Previous:||From: George Herson||Date: 2001-06-14 02:00:13|
|Subject: Re: incomplete transaction keeps table locked?|