ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).

From: "Marc Jacquin" <marc(dot)jacquin(at)geosys-inc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).
Date: 2004-06-16 13:24:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I get this error sometimes after an undefined number of requests. I
understand that connection have to be closed and disposed before trying to
connect again but I checked all the C# code for open/close but I still get
this error.

I am using the 7.03.02.00 version on W2K server with .NET 1.1.

Is there a way to get the whole CVS version without selecting the individual
files ?

Unicode and Legacy versions do not work either I get a 126 error when
connecting.

Thanks for any help

Marc