Re: sql.sgml take 3

From: "Robert B(dot) Easter" <reaster(at)comptechnews(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sql.sgml take 3
Date: 2001-01-12 05:41:26
Lists: pgsql-patches

I see what you are saying about the formatting. I have starting using one
space indenting as you suggest. It works fine. I just had to tweak my
editor (kwrite) a little to make it more comfortable.

I'll see what I can do with the user's guide. I'm working on some material
for it now but being very careful by checking it against the SQL standards
and what Postgres does (extensions/quirks).

--
-------- Robert B. Easter reaster(at)comptechnews(dot)com ---------
-- CompTechNews Message Board http://www.comptechnews.com/ --