problem with .asp and.js files pls..help me

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Subject: problem with .asp and.js files pls..help me
Date: 2006-04-26 06:52:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I have loaded all my files into the database.Files has to open like( html,asp,js etc pages) from the database via a webserver.Please explain me whether there will be any problem if i open .asp and .js files from the DB.As there will be some insertion of values at the run time in these files will there be any difference in this case if the files are in DB than the local file system.
Is it ok if i have files which will replace the variac\bles with actual values at run time.

Thank you
Sandhya