Re: database quotes

From: Hernan Nuñez <hnunez(at)vianetworks(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: "Yuri A(dot) Kabaenkov" <sec(at)artofit(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: database quotes
Date: 2002-03-18 11:37:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I'm running postgresql-7.2 on FreeBSD 4.5 and I resolve this using a
quota on the FileSystem applied to the gid. My problem is that i could not
determine the relation between DataBase Name and the Directory for that
DataBase.

This works fine ...

Regards

Hernan Nuñez | VIA NET.WORKS Argentina
NICAR-P37184 |
hnunez(at)vianetworks(dot)com(dot)ar | local touch global reach
System Administrator |
Tecnología y Operaciones | http://www.vianetworks.com.ar
+ ICQ: 36528552 | DDI +54 11 43233333