Recovering an OS

From: "Cima" <ruel(dot)cima(at)facinf(dot)uho(dot)edu(dot)cu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recovering an OS
Date: 2005-04-20 21:05:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi,

this may not be the best place to ask but since i assume that a considerable
number of users in this mailing list use some form of linux, id like to some
help on the following:
i have windowsxp pro installed and on a separate partition i have mandrake
10 installed. in mandrake i have my postgresql server, php and apache setup.
mandrake installed lilo as the bootloader that allows me to go into either
windows or mandrake. now id like to reinstall windows which will more that
likely overwrite lilo as my bootloader and setup its own.now here´s my
dilema, how do i get into mandrake without having to reinstall it after
installing windows? any suggetstions or references will be highly
appreciated!!