Bug: ipcclean didn't work on HP-PA platform

From: "Durai" <durairaj(at)visolve(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug: ipcclean didn't work on HP-PA platform
Date: 2003-06-16 11:14:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello Sir,

I executed the PostgreSQL binary ipcclean on HP-PA 11.11 platform.When I executed the ipcclean binary, it gives the following error:

$ su postgres

$ ipcclean
You cannot run ipcclean as root. Please log in (using, e.g., 'su')
as the (unprivileged) user that owned the server process.
$

Eventhough I executed the ipcclean as "postgres " user. But I didn't get result.

Expecting your mail for confirmation whether my testing is wrong or correct.

Regards,
Durai.