pgAdmin problems

From: "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin problems
Date: 2000-11-28 07:58:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have sucessfully installed postgres on a Linux machine. I can us
phpPgAdmin running under Apache on the linux machine to manipulate the
database. I have created a DSN on a Win2K box and can link through it to
the database on the linux box.

I then start up PgAdmin to connect through the same DSN and get the
following error in the log file:

* Error - 11/28/2000 7:37:01 AM

Software
********
Program: pgAdmin
Version: 7.0.3
Sub or Function: frmMain, MDIForm_Load

Error Details
*************
Error No: 3021
Error Description: Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been
deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
Error Source: ADODB.Field
DLL Error Code: 0

Memory Details
**************