Problem with pgdump_all

From: Márcio A(dot) Sepp <marcio(at)zyontecnologia(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with pgdump_all
Date: 2005-04-18 16:12:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hellow,

I'm using postgresql 8.02 in a OpenBSD 3.6 system. And since the 8.x.x version I had some problems with pgdump_all.
Yesterday I've installed in a new machine, with kernel and ports up-to-date and the problem as happened again.

-bash-3.00$ pg_dumpall >> /tmp/arquivo
pg_dumpall: query failed: ERROR: column "datpath" does not exist
pg_dumpall: query was: SELECT datname, coalesce(usename, (select usename from pg_shadow where usesysid=(select datdba from pg_database where datname='template0'))), pg_encoding_to_char(d.encoding), datistemplate, datpath, datacl FROM pg_database d LEFT JOIN pg_shadow u ON (datdba = usesysid) WHERE datallowconn ORDER BY 1

The postgresql does not have any data. I only have installed it and then I try to make backup.

The machine is running OpenBSD 3.6 in a i386 with 1 processor and 512 Mb of memory.

Best regards,

Márcio A. Sepp
ICQ: 162258623
MSN: marciosepp(at)hotmail(dot)com