Re: postgresql debian

From: "Liam O'Duibhir" <liamod(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'Anand Kumria'" <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>, "'ashley maher'" <ashley(dot)maher(at)didymodesigns(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: <sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql debian
Date: 2006-03-22 04:34:06
Lists: sydpug

Hello all,

I thought I'd let everyone know that Fujitsu will have a PostgreSQL booth at
LinuxWorld Australia. The exhibition runs on the 28th, 29th and 30th of
March. The booth is C21. (Refer
http://fastware.com.au/postgresql_press_linuxworld.html)

If you're attending, please drop by and say hello. We're going to be handing
out lots of PostgreSQL promotional material(brochures, case studies, fliers
and some Live CDs hopefully). We'll also be demonstrating PostgreSQL on some
high-end hardware (a Fujitsu Primergy system) with lots of apps. There will
also be some short talks on topics like multi-master replication and high
availability.

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

Regards,

Liam O'Duibhir

Liam O'Duibhir - Product Manager - Open Source Software
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Tel: (61-2) 9452 9068 Fax: (61-2) 9975 3779
Mob: +61 (0)423 025 852

Email: LiamOD(at)fast(dot)fujitsu(dot)com(dot)au

www.fastware.com.au