Applications Engineer position

From: "Chris Shoulet" <chris(at)topdog-inc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Applications Engineer position
Date: 2005-03-01 16:32:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I am hoping to network with you. The following position just came into Top
Dog and I was wondering if you know of anyone who would be a good fit for
the role. We are starting interviews immediately (today 3/1 or 3/2 if
possible).

SENIOR APPLICATION ENGINEER DALLAS TX
This is a temp to perm role. The ideal candidate must meet the following
requirements

* 4+ years of applications engineering experience
* 3+ years with Send Mail
* Send Mail Filters
* High volume Email Systems
* .NET experience
* Linux experience
* Python experience
* Experience with international email systems and dealing with
different languages and characters.
* Experience with PhP Admin.

The candidate that meets the above qualifications will be responsible for a
project to port current linux, python, postgresql based email systems to a
.NET system using PhP Admin.

Please include your contract rate along with your resume supporting that you
meet he above qualifications.

Thank you.

Chris Shoulet
Top Dog Recruiting