Re: pgAdmin on Red Hat 8

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <Roberto(dot)D(dot)Romero(at)boeing(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin on Red Hat 8
Date: 2006-01-30 20:21:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: "Romero, Roberto D"<Roberto(dot)D(dot)Romero(at)boeing(dot)com>
Sent: 30/01/06 19:49:16
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org"<pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin on Red Hat 8

> Is there an
> installation package for Red Hat 8 or will I > have to install from source
> code. Thank you for your help.

Source code I'm afraid, *if* it will build on a Linux of that age.

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
I am very new to pgAdmin and to Linux. I need to be able to run pgAdmin
on Red Hat 8 as this is my project's defined OS. Is there an
installation package for Red Hat 8 or will I have to install from source
code. Thank you for your help.

Roberto D. Romero
Boeing Huntington Beach
roberto(dot)d(dot)romero(at)boeing(dot)com
(714) 896-2104

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster