plperl doesn't work

From: "Costin Manda" <costin(at)interpoint(dot)ro>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plperl doesn't work
Date: 2004-03-10 15:27:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am trying to install postgreSQL with perl support on a Slackware Linux
9.1. I have compiled perl with shared libraries, the rest of the settings
default. Then I configured postgres with --with-perl and it worked fine.
But when I am executing 'make' I get an error: plperl no such file or
directory. I have tried everything. Please help!