Re: 7.1 ... wtf?

From: "Sander Steffann" <steffann(at)nederland(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Thomas Heller" <maniax(at)comtron(dot)net>
Subject: Re: 7.1 ... wtf?
Date: 2001-05-14 11:28:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Thomas,

I assume you run on an Asus CUR-DLS. (I't the only Asus dual p3 board that
supports R-ECC that I know of)

We run 7.1 on a CUR-DLS with 2 p3-800 cpu's with 512 Mb R-ECC, and we have
not experienced anything like this. But we had a broken CUR-DLS once, so
maybe that's something to look at... We run on Linux here (RedHat 6.2 +
updates)

Sander Steffann.