PgpoolAdmin installation

From: "Ashish Karalkar" <ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgpoolAdmin installation
Date: 2007-09-25 07:27:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear list member,

I am trying to install pgpooladmin tool and the documantation talks about following parameter

pcp_attach_node command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_attach_node
pcp_detach_node command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_detach_node
pcp_node_count command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_node_count
pcp_node_info command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_node_info
pcp_proc_count command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_proc_count
pcp_proc_info command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_proc_info
pcp_stop_pgpool command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_stop_pgpool
pcp_systemdb_info command pass /usr/local/bin/pcp_systemdb_info
pg_md5 command pass /usr/local/bin/pg_md5

pcp.conf file pass /usr/local/etc/pcp.conf

can anybody please tell me what is this PCP and PCP directory, I dont have that one on my box,do i have to install this pcp package and if yes please point me to the link?

With Regards
Ashish...