Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-24 14:09:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Be wary... I'm not sure hat I'm getting into... but I want to help...

I would volunteer for the ODBC help, but I am not knowledgeable with C (I
can manipulate data and print, but that is about it. :P). I can code a
decent amount in VB though, so if people help me on what to test on the ODBC
driver, I can run up a type of "test app" where it tries to connect via ODBC
to a postgres database and run a series of queries and see what happens.

I assume that might help, because then it can report back what type of
queries fail and such. Also, if the ODBC runs in VB, odds are it should
work in the vast majority of other Windows apps.

Only requirement would be patience with me. :)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company