Re: lowercase function

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Scott Marlowe'" <smarlowe(at)g2switchworks(dot)com>, "'Zouari Fourat'" <fourat(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: lowercase function
Date: 2005-02-24 21:57:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Did you try select lower(columnname) from tbl
?
ex:
select lower(clientnum) from tblcase where clientnum = 'WAZ'

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.