Connection problem

From: "Ambrish" <asehgal(at)vcustomer(dot)net>
To: "postgeSQL" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Connection problem
Date: 2003-04-11 09:02:44
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi

I am facing the problem in doing the cross database communication. I have seen the Database connection Functions also but i am unable to undersatnd them since the the example is written in C language.

The problem :

I have multiple database in the server like db1, db2, db3

currently i am connected to db1 and from there i want to communicate from db1 to db2 and refer some table for processing .

how i will do this .

waiting for the reply

Ambrish sehgal