Windows ODBC and a Router obstacle?

From: "Joseph Doench" <jdoench(at)cinci(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows ODBC and a Router obstacle?
Date: 2011-03-08 18:01:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am trying to connect to my PG 8.2 db server from MS Access from a remote
location.

I had configured PG to trust all connections from this location.

i.e. in PG_HBA.conf I added a line containing:
host all all ip-address/32 trust

(and restarted the server)

But I cannot get a connection.

Could there be a problem with the local router in this location? What
should I look for in the router set-up?

JPD657